Thought for the day!
I apologize if it’s a bit sappy but I really like what Greer is doing so I wanted to submit something honest that wasn’t pandering or dismissive of the topic.
1. dip a spoon of gallium in a glass of hot water
2. make a bubble with smoke instead of air
3. dissolve the tablet in weightlessness
4. set fire to the energy-saving lamp
5. push two identical clouds of smoke
6. create a vacuum in the empty tank
7. set fire to the smoke from the candles
8. overturn the glass with smoke
9. pour the hot solution in a plastic cup [x]
really want to try the bubble with smoke one.
Page 1 of 5